Things we’re doing
- Melting Mann. The course is fun and the conditions could be anything. Who knows? Not us.
- Barry-Roubaix is maybe the best thing in the world.
- Stampede? Yes, please.
- Tour de Taylor. Fun for all. Great cause. Extraordinary people.
- In the fall we cyclocross, and so should you. Check out RunUp and KissCross for area races.
Things we like
- We love the Trikats, SW Michigan’s grooviest triathlon club.
- The Kalamazoo Area Runners are one heckuva group with good stuff for any runner.
- The Kalamazoo Bike Club is your source for all things road riding and Bike Camp.
- If mountain biking is your thing, check out the local chapter, SWMMBA — good folk doing good stuff.
- Love that song you heard in the shop? Odds are it was on WIDR.
- Bike Friendly Kalamazoo is a wonderful gang of people working to make our community an even more friendly place for cyclists.
Note: we will never ever ever ever share your email. Ever. No monkey will contact you directly.